Friday, January 26, 2007

Guatemala 2007

Last week I had the privledge of traveling to Guatemala to
provide medical care in underserved areas. Here are a few of
my favorite pics.













The Dentist Dr. Herfel and Jen Several team members










A Cuban doctor I met Two kids I gave shots








She fell and broke her arm. We fixed it. Kids love to color.












I put a IV into this little girl after multiple trys. I man was
carried for five miles for care. There was nothing we could do.




































4 comments:

Brenda said...

Wow - these picturs are incredible. Even if we think we have "little" in America - we are SO RICH!

So glad you started a blog!

Jana said...

Jeff-
I am so glad you started a blog!! Love seeing pics. of your trip. Sounds like it was very profitable.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Jeff, for sharing this. I'm glad to be able to re-connect to my cousins a bit with these blogs! Keep it up, all! Luanna has one, but I've not taken the plunge just yet. I feel I'm in over my head with what I'm doing now!!! Again, thanks for sharing about your awesome opportunity. God bless you!

Jana said...

Wow-That first picture of the mouth/ teeth, is pretty graphic when blown-up. Very interesting. I would love to go!!